Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ISS Method Monday Slider Card

Hi there,

Today I want to share with you my Method Monday, yes that was yesterday, and you may have already seen it over at the InStyle blog. For yesterday I was to post a Method Monday post where you make a tutorial and teach something. So I thought it would be super cute to make Swinging Cynthia fly/swing across my card. So in yesterday InStyle Method Post I taught how to make a Slider Card, which is not to be confused with a Spinner Card found on SCS.

So here are some sneak peaks of my card, now go visit the InStyle Blog for my Tutorial and how to make your own.

Enjoy!!!







RECIPE:
Card Size: 6 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Swinging Cynthia by InStyle Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Rhonna Farrer paper Pad, Summer Ete
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Picket Fence Edge Punch, Stickles, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment