Saturday, February 20, 2010

ISS Sunflowers

Hi there!,

I hope you are all doing well. This Saturday, here in beautiful Cali, is gorgeous!! The sun is out and shinning brightly and my boyfriend is outside doing some gardening, since the weather is so perfect. I figured today was a great day to share this card since the weather is just perfect for flowers. Speaking of flowers my boyfriend is such a sweet heart he brought me the only rose on the rose bush, too cute, huh?!! So thoughtful!!!

Well on to todays card. I used InStyle Stamps Sunflower and made a very spring like card. I can't wait for spring to come, then it will be closer to summer!! I love summer!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket 

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Paper: DCWV The Sorbet Stack
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Floral Edge Border Punch, Felt Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, now go enjoy this beautiful Saturday!!! Do it for me cause I'll be sitting at this computer working on school work. The sunshine is my insentive to hurry up and get done. Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your perfect bow!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so delightful and cute. I like the way you lay them in different sizes :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel -
    Such a cute card! Great way to showcase how you can change the image size with the digis!!!

    ReplyDelete