Monday, April 19, 2010

A girl can never have too many shoes!!!

Hey there,

It is so so true, a girl can never have to many shoes and  I am so one of those girls who loves shoes, can't get enough of them!! I'm always buying new shoes, just recently I got this pair of Guess Heels, aren't they to die for?? I just love them, I was eying them at Macy's for the longest time and then they disappeared so I asked an employee and she told me they had three left and she just so happened to have my size. How excited was I!!! They were 30% off and then I had an extra 20% so I got a super good deal. Oh and about two weekends ago I wore them to a wedding with a blue dress and I kept getting comments left and right about my shoes, lol it was great, but it's to bad that  I don't have a picture to share with you cause my boyfriend was not in a picture taking mood, but maybe someday soon I will get dressed up again and make sure to where my shoes and then I will show ya all

Alright so on to today's card, which also has some super cute shoes on it!!! This card uses Heels, a new image from InStyles Stamps that should be available soon since the redesign is all done. So if you love these heels as much as I just stay on the look out so that you can add them to your shoe collects, cause we all know we can never have too many!!! lol

Enjoy!!!


Recipe:
Card Size: 6 x 3 1/2
Stamps: Heels by InStyle Stamps, Sassy Shoes by Paper Pretties (Sentiment)
Paper: DP ??, Black & White Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers, Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Ribbon

I hope you all enjoyed my card today!! Thanks for stopping by, Take Care!!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! Great colors, gorgeous shoes :)

    ReplyDelete