Monday, May 31, 2010

ISS Jasmine

Hey there,

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Nothing eventful happened for me, just hung out with family and friends. Today I want to share a card with you all, it was supposed to be up for Mother's Day but I never got to it, so it can be for next year or it can be a Congrats for a new mom. I used the super cute Jasmine image from InStyle Stamps and I pair it up with my favorite S.E.I. Paper and my two favorite colors, purple and green.

Check it out! Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Images: Jasmine by InStyle Stamps
Paper: S.E.I Bridgeport Paper Slab, White, Green, & Purple Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!! Take care and don't forget to come back on Wednesday to check out the InStyle Stamps Monthly Sketch Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment