Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its been a while

Feels like forever since I last made a card, but I'm back in the game. I was taking summer school out of town so I was at my parents house for more than 6 weeks and I moved from apartment to apartment so my room isn't quite set up yet but I had to get started on my card making. My birthday was on July 27th so I had to make some thank you cards, this strawberry basket being one of them. I saw this card on a blog called Outside The Lines by Linsey Rickett and I had to make it for my neighbor who knows that I absolutely love love love strawberry's and all summer long she brought my family and I strawberry's and then on my birthday she brought me some more even though they were already starting the be out of season but they were still delicious, so i thought this card would be appropriate for thanking her for her sweet gift. Enjoy, and there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment