Saturday, December 20, 2008

Five more days...

...tell Christmas. Before I leave to go spend some time with my family and celebrate the holidays I decided to make some more Christams cards.

I decided to use a super cute layout from Paper Cuts by Michele Boyer and use my My Hero Stamp set by Treehouse stamps.

The little girl in the stamp reminds me alot of myself and my dad when I was little, I always liked to dance on my dads feet, I'm to big now but I still enjoy dancing with my dad.

Enjoy!!!


For this second stamp in the set I thought the boy was dressed up like the little girl, but we are just going to imagine that they are spending Christmas in Hawaii or some place warm lol.



Recipe:
Stamps: My Hero Stamp Set by Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Michaels Christmas Slab
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessaries: K&Company Adhesive Gems, Silver Brads, Stampendouse Red Glitter, Stickles, Stampendous White Fun Flock, Stampendous Red Fun Flock, Nestibilities

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment