Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lucky Clover

I'm back, at least for now, just for St. Patrick's. Had to send out some cards so I figured I would share them with you. I have to be short and sweet cause I should be studding for two tests so I will see you guys later with some more St. Patty's cards. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.






Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 5 and 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Paper Makeup Chelly with Lucky Clover
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: DCWV Posies glitter print
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Floral Fantasy and Leafy Branch, Martha Stewart Arch Lattic Edge Punch, Marvy Uchid Flower punch (3 different sizes), Spica pens, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Rectangle Scallop Nestibilities, K&Company Adhesive Gems,(Ribbon) American Crafts white dots on orange 3/8

No comments:

Post a Comment