Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Cake

Hey everyone,
I hope you guys all enjoyed your weekend, I know I did. I went to Pleasanton for the Scrapbook Expo and got a few cool things including some cool Shimmerz, I can't wait to use them. A bunch of friends and I celebrated by roommate and good friends birthday we had a blast. So today I share some of the birthday cards that I made for the event. Here favorite color is green so I did two different green paper in hopes that one would be the perfect one for her, and they both came out very nicely.

Enjoy, I'll hopefully have some more for you later this week. Thanks for stopping by!!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: High Hopes Three Candle Cake, SU Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Making Memories FabricBrocade Greenhouse Paperie
Accessaries: Prisma Flower, Buttons, Dew Drops, Stickles, Spica pen, Marvy Uchida Liquid Appliqué, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch, Nestibilities



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: High Hopes Three candle Cake, SU Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Karen Neuburger sorbet:lime sprouts
Accessaries: Prisma Flowers, EK Success Retro Flower Punch, Marvy Uchid Flower punchGreen Gross Grain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Buttons, Stickles, Spica pen, Marvy Uchida Liquid Appliqué, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch, Nestibilities

1 comment: