Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Daniel's 1st Birthday Card

Hi there,

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend. The weather is just perfect here in California!! I love this spring weather, it's just perfect, not too cold and not too hot! Today I want to share with you all a Birthday card that I made for my cousin's 1 year old son. Today was his birthday party so I created a little card to go with his gift. I just love Mo Manning's images and I especially love her first Birthday serious, they are just perfect for the occasion.

As a side note, I added Diamond Glaze to the balloons to give them a 3-D affect and make them look like real balloons.

Enjoy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed my card, now here are some pictures from today celebration!

Photobucket

A picture of the main table with the cake and the Birthday boys super cute photo!

Photobucket

Family picture of my cousin, her husband, and Baby Daniel. Isn't he a cutie?!!!

Photobucket

It's cake time and Baby Daniel was not shy at all, he dug right into it and even managed to get his feet in the cake, lol!!

Photobucket

And then daddy helped him stand up in the cake, lol

Photobucket

And here are Baby Daniel's lil feet before getting washed, I had to get his little feetsies all caked up, I thought it was too cute!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 6 1/2 x 5
Paper: Vroom, Vroom DP by Frances Meyer, Inc., Green, Orange, & Navy Blue Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Zigzag border punch, Gross Grain Ribbon, 3-D Zots, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today, Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment