Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitations

Hello there,

So here is the last invitation sample that I put together for my friend. This time I, again, used the damask stamp but I stamped it on the sides instead of the corners. I thought I would try something different but it wasn't one of my favorites out of the the three invitations that I made.

What do you think? If you had to chose which one out of the three would you choose??

Photobucket

To make each invitation, which includes the Invitation and the RSVP, pictured above, and an envelope it again costs approximately $2.50. I think going with home made invitations is such a great deal? Some of those creators out there just rip you off, so do them at home, it really isn't that bad!!

Recipe:
Invitation Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Paper: Stardream Metallic Azalea, Fairway, & Citrine
Stamp: Damask by Impress Rubber Stamps
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Rouge Inkpad
Accessories: Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy your day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So tough! I went back & checked them all out - I think I love the first one best, but I do love all the bling you've added to each of them.

    Great job, Raquel!

    ReplyDelete