Thursday, April 16, 2009

VSAPR1 Everlasting Life

The Verve Stamps is having a new release this Friday. I am so excited.

First I want to start off with the fact that I just got my first set of Verve stamps. I won scrapnextras 200,000 hit blog candy where her prize was the Fun with Floral Bundle. I was so excited, I wasn't even expecting it I just stopped by her site to see what the results were and there my name was. Wooohhhuuu!!! Lucky me, so I got in contact with her and the next thing I know the stamps were in my mail box, quicker than ever. I wasn't even thinking that the package was for me when I saw it in our box. I was so excited.

So I figured what a better opportunity to use my stamps than for Verves new release party challenges.


There are four challenges, the details to the projects are below. Here is the Sketch for the first project. Super cute layout, I had so many idea's for it, I might play with this layout later too.

To see more projects with this layout checkout this link: VSAPR1

Here is what I came up with. As I said I wanted to ink up my new stamps so I used the Everlasting Life set. Such a pretty set, I wish I could have used it for Easter, guess I'll have to save it for next year.

Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Verve Everlasting Life
Paper: My Mind's Eye Tres Belle "Family Tree" Floral
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan, Copic Markers
Accessories: Shimmerz, Brads, Brown Gross Grain Ribbon, EK Success Dotted Wave Edge Punch

.................................................................................................


April 2009 Release Week Challenges!

How to enter: Upload your project with the challenge keyword to your SCS gallery. Verve Stamps are not required.

Deadline: The deadline for prize drawings will be 8:00 PM Eastern time on Friday, April 17.

Prizes: One participant from each challenge will win a $30 gift certificate to Verve Stamps. Two Grand Prize winners (who participate in each challenge and post their links to the Verve Release Week Champion Thread) will receive our new release bundle {$54 value}

To be eligible for the grand prize, you must make four new cards (please make a separate card for the color challenge). If you don't have a certain shape or color feel free to substitute. The important thing is that you have fun stamping!

Julee made a printable pdf of all four challenges. Just right click the link below and save the PDF to your hard drive. I'll also add it as an attachment in case that works better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment