Friday, April 17, 2009

VSAPR2 Everlasting Life

Alright here is Verves Release Week Challenge 2 (VSAPR2). The Release Party is tonight 9pm Eastern Time so don't forget to get your challenges done and get them posted so that you too can be entered to win some great prizes.

Julee had another great sketch. Just love her sketch ideas they are always so beautiful and creative!! Thanks Julee for the great ideas!!!!!

Again I wanted to ink up some more of my new Verve Stamps so I again used Everlasting Life. I thought that the Cross would look good using this sketch, so here is what I came up with.

I just love this new paper by My Mind's Eye, such great colors and they are also great colors for a masculine card. Just love it!!! I'm starting to think that I should go by some more at my local Michaels.

So here is what I came up with. Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Verve Everlasting Life
Paper: My Mind's Eye Tres Belle "Family Tree" Floral and Plaid
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan
Accessories: Brads, Shimmerz

No comments:

Post a Comment