Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grazing Cow

Hey everyone,

I bought this stamp a few weeks ago at the Pleasanton Scrapbook Fair here in California from Stamps by Judith and I thought I would give it a try.The other night I was just playing with the image and I stamped and colored it and did the fun flock and liquid appliqué so today I just put something together. Wasn't to sure what I wanted to do but this is what I came up with. I've also been meaning to use the crochet flowers my mom made for me so here is my first attempt at adding them to a card.

I hope you guys enjoy, have a great day!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: Stamps by Judith
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondak), Copic Markers
Accessories: Curved Rectangele Nestability, Shimmerz, Martha Stewart Halloween Fence Edge Punch, Marvy Uchid Flower punch (3 different sizes,)Pearls, Fun Flock, Marvy Uchida Liquid Appliqué, American Craft Checkered Ribbon

1 comment: