Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Here!!!

Hey Everyone!!

Yes, I am still alive, just a little busy and no where near my craft room, but I did manage to pack a few things and maybe later I will open it up and get some cards made. As for now I have been playing with my Christmas present. My boyfriend bought me a Canon Rebel T1i, I absolutely love it and recommend it for anyone who is looking into purchasing a D-SLR. It's a great one for beginners!!

Today I want to show you a little photo shoot that I did. My cousin had a little girl on the 23rd of December and I promised her I would take some pics of her girls so that she could do her announcements and what not. So today I just want to share a few, so you can see how stink'n cute her lil one is.

Enjoy!!!
Photobucket
Baby feet with mommys rings!

Photobucket
Baby sleeping with super cute head band!!

Photobucket
Baby in tutu and beany, isn't she the cutest!!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope to be back soon with some cards. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Raquel she is BEAUTIFUL- great photos! Congratulations to your cousin :)

    ReplyDelete