Friday, January 29, 2010

InStyle Stamps Blog Hop - Hearts

Hi there!!!,

Welcome to this months InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!! This months blog hop theme is Hearts. If you've arrived here from Judy's blog then you are on the right track - continue on!! If you've accidentally stumbled here on your own, take a moment go to the InStyle Stamps Blog to start the hop off right. Trust me, you really don't want to miss any of the fabulous projects the design team has in store for you! Be sure to visit each stop on the hop and leave a comment so we'll know you stopped by.

For todays hop I had the honor of playing with a super cute image called "Date Night", it is just too stink'n cute!! It's definitly one of my fav Valentine's images. I also decided to decorate a cute little mailbox I picked up at Michael's the other day. I thought it was a perfect idea to decorate them both with the new Making Memories Love Struck "Hearts" Paper and share them both with you during the hop.

So let's get right to it, here is my card!! Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We will be giving away a Grand Prize to one lucky Blog Hop participant and also have a prize for one lucky design team member. To enter, finish hopping through the design team’s blogs, (leaving a comment at each stop, of course!) and then go to the InStyle Stamps blog and vote for the designer who's project inspired you the most. (You're going to vote for me, right? LOL!) Then, in order to be entered into the drawing to win the grand prize, leave us a comment on that post.

Thanks for playing along with us today! Next you will head to Margie's blog to see what she has in store for you!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Paper: Making Memories Love Struck Specialty Paper
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Pearls, Felt Ribbon, Buttons, Embroidery floss, EK Success Diamond Lace Border Punch, Your not the boss of me (diecut letters)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day and good luck!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love these two projects they are lovely. Especially the mailbox. Thanks for the visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous and so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift set! I love that lil mailbox! and your coloring is wonderful!
    Great job :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute. Love the sweet theme and the DP is Sooo pretty!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the mailbox. You rawk girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, they are so nice!! I love the mailbox and how they both go together sooo well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow totally awesome love your project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox and love the papers and card also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww. This is a awesome! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute...love the mailbox! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. too CUTE!! I almost bought this image because they reminded me of The Jetson's cartoon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greets dude!

    It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete