Friday, January 22, 2010

ISS Valentine Cupcakes

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful week. Despite the passing of my grandfather on Sunday, I can say that my week went well. This week was a very productive card making week, which excites me since I'm no where near my craft zone but I managed to pack a few things which helped me make lots of cards this week. So on to my card!!

I decided to play along with this weeks InStyle Stamps Wednesday Challenge which was to make a card or project that incorporates a "SWEETS" theme! Can be anything- cupcakes, candy- you name it, as long as it screams SWEETS! I decided to use Cupcakes by InStyle Stamps as my "Sweets" image. I also used the Skipping Stones Design Tuesday Sketch Challenge (SSD07) and was inspired by Amy Sheffer's take on this sketch and decided to CAS it. She always does such great work and she is always inspiring me. Thanks Amy!!!

Enjoy!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Dont' forget to join in on the InStyle Stamps Wednesday Challenge fun, you have until 12 pm PST Tuesday, January 26th to upload your card or project to the Mr. Linky on this post. InStyle Stamps are not required to enter to win but remeber if you want to get your hands on some super cute images make sure to shop using this link so that you can get 5% off your entire purchase.




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Cupcakes by InStyle Stamps, Memory Box Happy Valentine's Day Sentiment
Paper: Paper Pizazz Soft Tints Green Stripes DP, Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack (DCWV), & White, Brown & Pink Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch, Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Ribbon, Stickles, Liquid Applique, 3-D Zots

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment