Monday, November 3, 2008

Stamping in Your Jammies Challenge #3

So here is my project for the third and final challenge at Paper Pretties PJ Party, which was to make a tag!!





I think they were thinking Christmas tags but in my mind I was thinking like a food gift tag like something you could put on a batch of cupcakes for the neighbors or something. But here it is.

I used the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set over at Paper Pretties and just used my Nestibilities for the oval and scalloped oval and colored it with red Copic marker and added some Sukura glitter and some liquid pearls and that was it.

Don't forget Paper Pretties is having a HUGE HUGE HUGE sale. They will be moving soon and do not want to move everything with them so this means HUGE savings for you!! Almost everything in the Boutique is 75% off.....the only exceptions are the Pretties stamps and the Swarovski Crystals!!! So get on over there and start shopping!!! And while you're there don't forget to check out the sets that were released on Saturday!!

I hope you all have a great Monday!! I appreciate you stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Cute little tag!!! :D I love this stamp set...sooo cute! : D

    ReplyDelete