Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #67

Hi there,

I thought I would give Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge a try. I did it the same time I did the TECC43 challenge so I used the same paper and stamps and went along with the baby theme again.

I did it late at night and I guess I wasn't really paying much attention cause for this first card I taped the ribbon backwards, I did all the hard work of putting two ribbons together and then I taped them down wrong, I was a bit upset but there was nothing I could really do, it was permanently stuck. Oh well, there is always next time.







Recipe:
Stamps: SU Bundled in Love
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack); Aquamarine ColorBox Chalk; Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk
Markers: Copic YR20 Yellowish Shade
Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, Nana's Nursery Baby Boy,
Accessories: Creme American Craft Premium Ribbon; Buttons; Dimensional Glue Dots, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder


To participate in the challenge and be entered in the raffle, make a card with this layout and upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery.

If you upload your card on SCS, put WSC67 (NO SPACE INBETWEEN WSC AND 67) in the keyword section. That way we can look at all of them at once!

Post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment. Please add your entry# to it.

Beate will determine the winner with Random.org on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment