Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 birds with 1 stone











I put a sketch challenge from Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch and a color challenge from TCP Tuesday all in one card.



I'm so excited for myself, lol. This is the first time I've done either of these. It was definitely a challenge, although it shouldn't have been because I had a template and I had the colors, but picking colors is always hard for me. Maybe if I would have just gone with solid colored paper it would have been simpler but I found this cute paper and thought it would work perfectly. I will have to make another card using the color challenge and just solid colors. It might be a lot easier.

I used Full Fluffy by Stampendous, he is so cute but with the comment I'm not sure that it is appropriate for some people. Say if I were to give the card to an older relative, do you think they would take it offensively, I'm not sure, I'll just make sure not to give it to any older people celebrating their birthday or anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor, I think that's really what it's all about. Anyways I put Diamond Glaze on the balloon to make it look and feel like its popping out at ya and I put some Stickles glitter on the cake as frosting and I also put a little on Fluffles face.


Enjoy!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Pssst....I just thought of something, the colors for the color challenge were the initial colors that I wanted my blog to be, they still are but now that I added the background it looks a lil different, but I really wanted a background with that color scheme and this one was the closest I found. How ironic, huh, and I had that scheme way before the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Raquel, this is soooo cute! I love Fluffles :) Thanks for playing along with TCP Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete