Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the Labratory, hehe

Lol, In the lab making some creations, just for a few minutes while I take a break from an essay and studying for a test for tomorrow, that's why I have been away, but since Halloween is approaching faster than I expected I decided I needed to take a break and make some more cards. I knew I was going to run out of time. So here are some creations, simple with lots of glitter and glue.

Warning: Glitter gets everywhere and glue is hard to erase!!!

For this first card I used A Muse "Hanging Spider" and A Muse "Happy Halloween" Sentiment and I made the spider web after visiting Tobi Crawford tutorial on making glitter spider webs. I added some red stickles glitter to the spider butt so that they are a little more creepier, hate spider, yuk!!!



For this second card I made my own web and spider and I noticed a challenge on Amy Sheffer's blog that was issued by Emily Gunnell (aka WaterPixie) from Dirty Dozen on SCS. It goes like this:

Challenge Focus: Create a Halloween card or treat holder.

Required Element: Googlie Eyes! We want to see those eyes jiggle!

Restricted Element: No pumpkins! You'll have to use a different image associated with Halloween!



Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment