Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Cake


This week's All That Scraps Design Team Challenge was to make a card/item totally inspired by ribbon.

I used American Craft Premium Ribbon and the Large Whimsical Outline Cake by Savvy stamps. I have a lot of birthdays coming up so I had to start getting them done, so this was a good inspiration and I specifically used birthday ribbon and used the colors on the ribbon and matched it with my paper.

I made two cards they are exactly the same except for the paper piercing on the corners. I thought it needed a little something else but it looks the same to me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!







Don't forget to check out what the DT members came up with here on the ATS blog a little later today. And don't forget to keep your eye on the Challenge Forum for when it's posted there so you can play too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment