Thursday, October 2, 2008

SU Upsy Daisy Birthday

It has been quite a while, my last post was a few days before school started. Quite a while ago, but here I am with a Birthday card that I made for my mom, which is October 5th this Sunday so I thought I would make her something with the new SU Upsy Daisy Set. I tried to cards before deciding the second one was the one.

Here is the first, very simple.


Here is the second one. At first I thought it needed a little something else so her it is before I added more detail.



And here it is after adding some Spica clear glitter to the Daisy's, really lifts it up (can't really see with the picture but it pops now) ;-)





And lets not forget the matching envelope!!


What do you think?? I hope to do some more posts, I've been overwhelmed with readings and I'm almost caught up so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time for stampin, since I have a lot of b-days coming up at the end of the month and Halloween and before we know it is Christmas...EKK!!!! Hopefully I start my Christmas cards now and don't do them last minute, my worst fear is not getting them out, knock on wood. See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment