Monday, October 12, 2009

Digital-Ink Co. Sketch Challenge (DIC006)

Hey there,

Sorry my post is a little late. I had so many things on my mind last night that it crossed my mind to schedule my D-IC post for this morning.


So here it is. Todays D-IC Challenge is a Sketch Challenge, pictured to the left.

The design team used images from M&M  Designz (Digital-Ink Co.)
-Thanks Judy!!!



What could you win for playing along? This sweet little holiday scene called Christmas Warmth fireplace Stamp from Stamping Dragon Designs [Janette]

Here is what I came up with for the sketch. Enjoy!!!



Today the big announcement for the Blog Hop Winner is going on over at Digital Ink Co. Store Blog and you've got one more week to get in on the Blog Candy GiveAway. Don't forget new images are loaded almost daily over at The best little digi shop in town and for the whole month of October the whole store is 50% off and they have new creators this week, so hurry on over there and get shopping!!! I know I already did ;-), lol!

We can't wait to see your entries this week. Use Mr. Linky HERE, Code DIC006 for SCS, PCP and SNR and you have until 8:00 p.m., Sunday, October 18th.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Monday!!!


RECIPE:
Stamp: Body - Tot Series Uncle Sidney by M&M Designz (Digtal-Ink Co.) 
Paper: Romantic Notions DP from Rhonna Farrer Paper Pad, White, Blue, Black & Red Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Ribbon, SU Small Oval Punch

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with fella - great colouring!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute.. Your coloring is just fab.. Great job..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby colouring and I love this card, well done Raquel... better late than never, and defo worth the wait xxx hugs J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raquel doll,

    Honestly I just love this card!!! Gosh you did such a great job. I was putting up some new cards in our store gallery, and noticed just how many of my own stamps you have used. I am so touched by this and so honored to have someone with your talent working with my stamps.

    Thank you so very much!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Raquel! Your coloring on this sweet Body Tot is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job coloring him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete