Saturday, October 24, 2009

ISS Steak BBQ Invitation

Top of the Morning to you all!!

Hehe thought I would switch up my usually boring greeting lol! Anyways...It's a beautiful sunny day here in California and I am surrounded by my family here in Tracy so what would be a better idea that a little Fall BBQ!!! Well...not really but it does sound good especially with my ISS BBQ Steak Invitations that I made. Mmmmm steak, mmmm some fresh BBQ corn, oh so delicious!!!  Really does sound good, and I definitely wouldn't mind throwing in some oysters in the BBQ too!!! MMmmm sure does sound good, but the only really thing happening today is this invitation, maybe I'll make some more and actually send them out and maybe, just maybe there will be a Fall BBQ going on soon. I better get on it before it rains!!!

As for now enjoy my lil BBQ steak invitations! Enjoy!!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and enjoy the Cali sunshine, if your here!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/4
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Red & White Cardstock
Accessories: Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment