Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ISS Slice of Cake

Goodmorning,

I hope you are all doing well this morning! I'm still under the weather but hopefully these antibiotics will start kicking in and kick'n some virus butt cause I can't stand coughing anymore! This breathing treatment that I take for the cough makes my heart beat fast and it makes me shaky. The doctor warned me about this but I didn't think the symptoms would be so noticeable.

Anyways, here is another InStyle Stamps image. This one is called Slice of Cake. I decided to make it more real by adding some liquid applique to the inside of the cake and add some textured to the top by adding some flower soft.

Enjoy my delicious looking cake!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

RECIPE: 
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2

Stamps: Slice of Cake by InStyle Stamps, SU Congrats Sentiments

Paper: Club Anime Kit

Ink: Copic Markers

Accessories: ProvoCraft Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Liquid Applique, Flower Soft

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! It really looks good enough to eat ... and I love cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete