Sunday, October 11, 2009

Featured as a CAS Fav for Week Ending October 11, 2009

Hey there,

I hope you guys are having a great weekend. I know I am despite the fact that I must have caught a nasty little bug that causes me to use the restroom a little more often than usual, but hopefully if  I just keep myself hydrated I will be good to go on Tuesday when I go back to school, or I'll have to head into the Health Center early tomorrow morning to see if they have a better solution for me that just the peptobismol that I keep taking.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that  I got featured as a Splitcoast CAS Fav for this week. If you go to the CAS Fav link this card, D-IC005 Autumn Leaves using the Autumn Leaves from the Autumn Leaves Stamp Pack by Stamping Dragon Designs (Digital-Ink Co.), is featured in the 1st post by Susan Raihala. To see my origial blog post for this card click HERE.

I'm so excited to be featured again!!! Thanks Susan I really appreciate you featuring my card and I am so glad that you liked it!!!

Thanks again, enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Big Congratulations girl!!!! Although it doesn't surprise me, your cards are awesome!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm with Micki - totally not surprised. Your cards are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull Card Raquel thank you so much for choosing my stamp :)

    Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great honor! Congrats! You deserved it!!!

    ReplyDelete