Sunday, October 25, 2009

ISS Frog

Happy Sunday!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend thus far!!! I know I am, and my weekend is not yet over for tomorrow is also part of my weekend for I have no school on Mondays, hurray for me!!! As for tomorrow I will be busy taking my car to get an oil change and all that good ol' stuff, and maybe when I get back I will wash it or maybe I should wash it today, so I'm not embarrassed when taking it in lol, we shall see how time works out for me.

As for today I want to share with you a fairly new image from InStyle Stamps, this image is called Frog and it's matching sentiment is " You're toad-ally awesome!". Super cute, huh!! I hope you like!!!

Enjoy!!!



Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great Sunday and enjoy the rest of your week!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Frog by InStyle Stamps
Paper: Making Memories Funky Vintage ~ Lizzie Collection (Berry & Floral Vine)
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Corner Rounder Punch, Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment