Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congrats Graduates

Does anyone else have a hard time making graduation cards? Graduation cards are my least favorite cards to make, I can never get one that I absolutely love, but this time around I think I finally got one. After making three different cards using the same stamps, I went with a super simple and quick card and I think it came out just right, quite elegant in fact. Take a look.



This one was my first attempt.
I saw this card over at Mother's Little Helper and I was inspired to do something along those lines using the TCPTUES59 sketch challenge.




This was my second attempt. Lol I was getting somewhere.



And this was my third and final attempt since it came out quite simple and very nice.


I hope you enjoyed!!!

I had my final exam today, I think I did pretty well. So now it's all about summer vacation and getting back to my card and my scrapbooks, so you'll be seeing a whole lot of me from now until school starts. So stay tuned for some of my creations.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Friday. I know I will I will be attending my roommates graduation ceremony, I'm so excited for her she is a first generation college graduate, I'm sure her parents are very proud of her. I'll have some picture to share later tomorrow or next week.

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 4 1/2
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Congrats Grad", Amuse Grad cap and Grad scroll
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Green
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, brads, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment