Thursday, May 28, 2009

VLVMay04 Masculine

The {twist} this week is to make it masculine! Great time to get some father's day cards done, or bday cards for the men in your life! Other than a masculine theme, anything goes!

This weeks keywords are Verve (if you use Verve stamps) and VLVMay04.
Verve stamps are NOT required to play or be eligible, but if you have them, use them!

So here is my last card for this months Verve Challanges. I decided to finally use my Tractor stamp from High Hopes. The colors are unisex but hopefully it is masculine enough for the challenge, I really like this paper combo by My Mind's Eye. Enjoy!!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: High Hopes Tractor
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: My Mind's Eye Tres Belle "Family Tree" Floral and Plaid
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Shimmerz, Brads, SU Photo Corner Punch

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is super cute, your coloring is wonderful and terrific colors!

    ReplyDelete