Friday, May 8, 2009

Mojo85 - Fifth Avenue Floral

First Monday of the month means Mojo Monday Contest so I've decided to participate. With mothers day around the corner I need to get some ideas in so what better than to start with a lil mojo.

I figured I would use SU's Fifth Avenue Floral, I can't get enough of it, it is so pretty and so fun to make 3-D, so this time I made the rose 3-D, it's such a great effect. I used the Urban Oasis paper and then I stamped the rose of Baja Breeze with white ink, and you might as why I didn't us the paper with that look, well I like to hoard my paper, I don't like to use it, lol I'm weird what can I say. I have a ton of paper but it's just to pretty to use, I know there are more of us out there lol.



This picture is to show the dimensions, I used 3-D dots to lift up the image for a 3-D effect. I just love the 3-D effect it gives your cards a whole different look, and it makes it fun to play with.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by and don't forget to scroll down and play along for the Mojo Monday Contest.

Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: SU Fifth Avenue Flora
Ink: SU Baja Breeze, VersaMarker, ColorBox Pigment Ink Frostwhite
Paper: SU Urban Oasis, SU Cardstock Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, Stampendous Embossing Powder "Kaleidoscope", Brads, Ribbon, 3-D Adhesive Dots

.........................................................................................................

Mojo Monday Contest - Week 85

It's a new month, and that means it's CONTEST time!

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!!

And what might you win? Well, that would be a Verve Stamps set of your choice (up to a $24 value).

How to play: Just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post. If you're linking to a blog, please be sure to link directly to the specific post where we can view your project, and not just to your blog. That way if it takes a few days for us to get to your card, we don't have to hunt around to find your card. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO85.

Deadline: The Mr. Linky form will close at 8PM MT on Sunday, May 10 so all entries need to be in before then. Winners will be announced on Wednesday May 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment