Monday, May 11, 2009

Verve - Mother

So I believe that I saw this card on Splitcoaststampers but I managed to track it down to Heather Pulvirenti blog at {Witty Title Here}, but either way, I fell in love with it and I thought I would give it a try. I switched up the colors and I made it into a square, and then when I was done I looked at it and didn't like it as much as Heathers, but as it sat on my desk for a few day in front of me I grew on me but it just wasn't for my mom.

So here it is. I hope you enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!!




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Verve Because of You
Paper: Michaels Paper Slab
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack), SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Gross Grain Ribbon, Stampendous Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Nestibilities, Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Stylized Flowers, SU Large Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment