Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch Some Rays Girl

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Wednesday and I hope you are all staying cool, cause the weather around here is pretty hot, and I sure wish I was the girl in my card "catchn some rays" but instead I'm in my air conditioned home having a Harry Potter Marathon so that I can go watch the latest Harry Potter release which just came out today. I am so EXCITED!!!!!!

So here it is, stay cool and Enjoy!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: MFT Catch Some Rays Girl
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: S.E.I Mimosa Paper Slab
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!!! Such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived here after clicking on the next blog button. What an interesting blog you have, lots of useful info.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete