Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Invitation #7

Here is another invitation in the long skinny style. This one I like better than the previous one, for some reason I like the knotted look on this invitation, it gives it character and dresses it up. Again this was one that didn't get the pretty paper. I got to a point were I couldn't see invitations anymore, I had made a few really pretty one's and I figured that I needed to throw in some traditional and plain ones in case that was the brides idea for her invitation, but I'm so glad that it wasn't her choice. Her choice will be the last invitation I show, it's also my favorite from all the ones I made.

So here it is. Stay tuned for more!




Recipe:
Card Size: 9 x 3 3/4
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl
Accessories: Wrights Casa Collection 1 1/2 DS Sparkle Satin Cornflower Blue Ribbon

Thanks for taking a look, come back soon and have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment