Friday, July 3, 2009

SBSC68 Dairy Remodel

Here is another sketch from Splitcoast, but this sketch, I beleive, was originally Pencil Lines Sketch #4 but either way it was another sketch that I gave a try. I thought it was another perfect one because all the pictures were going in the same direction. I just flipped the sketch over to work with my pictures and I gave it a try. Check it out. Enjoy!!


I had an extra picture for this page so I took up the journaling space to place the extra pic and I will probably use the other pages journaling section to journal about both pages. The little word window punches have the date that the photos were taken hand written on them.

A little Tip: Lol and if you are wondering how I managed to get such a big cirle, I didn't use any templete or anything, I went into my kitchen and grabbed the biggest circular bowl I had and I traced it on the back of my DP and cut it out by hand, no need for purchasing extra objects just use the ones you have around the house lol

I was supposed to make the sketches opposite of each other but by the time I had noticed what I had done, it was to late, so both sketches are the same, not one for the right page and one for the left like I have been making all the other pages. Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed and for those of us in the USA, have a great 4th of July!!!

Recipe:
Paper: ©amscan Inc. DP, K&Company, LLC 12x12 Denim Flat Paper, K&Copany, LLC 12x12 Cowby Red Gingham Flat Paper, White cardstock
Accessories: SU Word Window Punch, Black and White checkered ribbon, K&Company Rough & Tumble Metal Art-Hardware Brads, Provo Craft Repositionable Alphabiggies Slim Alphabet Sticky Die Cut Log, Staple

No comments:

Post a Comment