Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Hey everyone,

Two years ago today my sister married the love of her life and today she will recieve this hand made card in the mail.

I had to go with purples becaues it was her wedding color and it is her favorite color. I used High Hopes Just Married stamp and I just the Just Married sign into Happy Anniversary to work for the occasion. So here it is her Anniversary Card.

Happy Anniversary Melanie and Kevin!!!! I hope there are many more anniversarys to come!! Enjoy!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5.25 x 5.25
Stamps: High Hopes Just Married, Happy Anniversary sentiment
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Purlple Cardstock
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Gross Grain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment