Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rejuvenate

A little something I have been working on, along side the many sample wedding invites I've been making, the main reason I haven't been creating for fun.

Check it out! I'll be able to use a little rejuvenation time after the bride chooses her invites and we get them done, didn't quite think it was going to be this much of a challenge, but I'm up for it!!




I was able to sneek in a few fun cards, in between the invites and I hope to beable to share with you the invites that I am working with, I may have to do some blurrying out, we will see.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: There She Goes Rejuvenate
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: S.E.I Mimosa Paper Slab
Accessories: brads, paper piercer

1 comment:

  1. What a great card...wonderful coloring and those added brads!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete