Friday, June 12, 2009

Bella CASE

Hey everyone,

I'm back at least for a little bit. I was down at my parents house for about a week, it felt like forever, I was bored out of my mind and my mom kept yelling at me for always browsing the web and checking out everones blogs. She got over it after she figured she couldn't pull me away lol. Anyways Im back in Sac for a little bit so I figured I would get my card making fix real quick so that I can take off again and leave all my craft goods behind...wait why not take some with me. I figured it would be hard to take things to make cards, cause you never know what you want to use and I would probably forget a lot of things so I decided to take a scrapbook. I started a scrapbook for my parents who were remodeling the family dairy about two summers ago...that was a long time ago...I got like three pages done and gave up so I decided to pack that all together and bring it with me. So hopefully soon you will see some of the pages that I make. Im not sure if I've showed any of my pages so I'll start by blogging about those pages, but not yet.

For now here are some of the cards that I made to get my quick fix on cardmaking. This first card is a CASE of Shannon's Birthday Cake Bella card. It was just super simple and cute and I figured it would be great for a quick card so I changed up the colors and the bella. I used beachbella and as you'll notice most of the cards that I made during my quick fix are beach and summer related, hmmmmm I wonder why, I can't wait for it to heat up and be able to hit up the beach. Warm up already its June!!!! Enjoy!!!




Recipe:Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Stamps: Beachabella, Studio G (Michaels $1) sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Pink, Green
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack),Copic Markers
Accessories: button, embroidery floss, paper peircer

No comments:

Post a Comment