Friday, June 5, 2009

Fathers Day FS120

Hey everyone,

I decide to play along with Splitcoaststamper Sunday Featured Stampers 120. This past weeks Featured Stamper was Mercy. She has some great cards.

This specific card caught my attention. It is just so cute, and the layout is just perfect.

I decided that my Treehouse Stamps My Hero set would be the perfect set to CASE Mercy's card. It's kind of like Stampendous Knee Huger but the little girl is dancing on her dads feet, which is one of my past times as a child. I remember wanting to dance on my dads feet until he couldn't lift his feet anymore lol.

I also changed the patterned paper but kept the layout of the card and the green and kraft color combo.

Here is my card, again with the color combo of green and purple, my fav color combo, which was also the CTD43. The lighting in my picture makes it look burgundy but it's really a dark purple color.




Recipe:

Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Treehouse Stamps My Hero set, Impress Rubber stamps Fathers day sentiment
Paper: Michaels Paper Slab
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Accessories: SU Photo Corner Punch, brads

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!!

P.S. If your interested in playing along here are the rules.

...............................................................................................................

HOW DO I PLAY:

Go to her gallery and CASE a card, following these simple guidelines:

CASEing Guidelines

1. Change 2 or more things on the card. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. List the changes in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper. Put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play....please wait until Monday to upload your creations. Thanks!

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC##). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the featured stamper's original idea. Thanks! Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges and Blog Sketch Challenges. Please be sure to check the keywords!

Uploading directions

1. Keyword FS120

2. Details section of your card: Describe the changes you have made, give credit to the featured stampers, and link her card. Please don't forget to add a recipe!

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and get us stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I found you thru SCS. I'm originally from Elk Grove ~ born and raised! Good luck with school.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete