Sunday, June 14, 2009

BellaRIFFIC FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! (a little late)

Hey everyone

Alright, alright I know it's not Friday and this Bella sketch is really late, better late than never is what I think, lol.
This Bella Sketch is from May 29th but once I saw it I knew I had to do it, and only now I got the chance to play with it, I made sure I made the time to play with it by making it part of my quick fix. So here it is.

As usual I used my favorite color, purple. I used this great DP paper that reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt or something lol, it was in a paper slab I bought from Michaels a while back. I was especailly inspired by Jen del Muros take of the sketch, check out her card here. I love all her work, she always inspires me!!

Enjoy!!!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/1
Stamps: Beachabella
Paper: Whisper White, Michaels Paper Slab
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack),Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Argyle Embossing folder, Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment