Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Graduation Cards

My best friend is graduating from UCDavis tonight, so I made some more graduation cards using the school colors. I first made the blue one and decided that I wasn't to sure about likeing it so I made a yellow one and decided that it would be the one that would go with her gift....The gift you ask, I originally had in mind a type of collage since I have this great camera with awesome zoom that takes picture from supper fair away which is perfect for graduations, but when I went to Michaels to purchase what I thought would be the perfect frame but they didn't have it. It was a shadow box with "Class of 2009" etched in the glass and it had a little metal hat that held the tasel. I was just going to take the metal hat off and make the collage and use it for the tasel with my own layout, but the frame wasn't there so I went for another cute frame that had five picture slots and "2009" in the middle of the frame. It's still really cute but I had better things in mind, maybe next time.






I'll share some pictures from the event later. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 4 1/2
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Congrats Grad"
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft,
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment