Saturday, June 27, 2009

SBSC34 Blue Prints

Hey everyone,

Here are some more of my scrapbook pages, these are the resent ones that I have been working on. Since 2006 I have learned a lot about card making and about layouts and sketches being out there so before I started up again on my scrapbook I reorganized my pictures which was one of the main reasons why I quit working on it. I had no idea how I wanted to organize my scrapbok and there were just soooo many pictures that I had. So I spent a good day just organizing my pictures into different themes and just throwing out some picture that I didn't think would help tell the story. And then after organizing them all it was putting each page together. So I looked up a bunch of layouts and then when I was done finding them I searched through them to see which layouts would go best with my pictures and what I had in mind for the pages.

So here it goes my first two pages from this summers scrapbook creations. Im hoping I will get better as I get to the end of my scrapbook, because thus far I'm a horrible scrapbooker, I'm thinking I'm going to keep to my cards. What do you think??? lol

I saw this sketch on Splitcoast stampers, it is SBSC34, and I thought it was cute and simple so I gave it a try with my blue print pictures.





At first I didn't have the yellow layer behind the photos and the photos just blended into the background so I was given the tip to add layers to make the pictures stand out and that was what I did. I think it helped a little but not as much as I would have liked.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Paper: Karen Foster Design Work Zone DP, Karen Foster Design Measure Twice DP, The Paper Company Navy Blue Cardstock, Brazzill Basics Paper Mexican Poppy Cardstock
Accessories: Provo Craft Repositionable Alphabiggies Slim Alphabet Sticky Die Cut Log, SU Photo Corners Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment